Video viewers, online TV, etc.
Apr 20th, 2018, 3:23 am
Mobdro v2.1.3 Freemium
Requirements: 4.2+
Overview: Find free video streams online and enjoy them on your Android phone or tablet: Mobdro constantly searches the web for the best free video streams and brings them to your device.

Image Image Image

Find free video streams online and enjoy them on your Android phone or tablet: Mobdro constantly searches the web for the best free video streams and brings them to your device.

Discover
Easily find video streams from around the world, on every topic and in every language.

Recommend videos and let your friends know what you’re watching with just one click.

Bookmark
Organize your streams and filter them by language or topic with your player history always at hand.

Capture
Download your favorite streams and watch them offline, wherever and whenever you want.

WHAT'S NEW
v2.1.3
Fixed a parsing configuration error.

This app has banner advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://www.mobdro.to/

Download Instructions:
https://dropapk.com/us0zy4kdnkhx

Mirrors:
https://www23.zippyshare.com/v/4ztKOuF5/file.html
http://ul.to/2rf6muyn
https://dailyuploads.net/80e7pubtp7lv
Apr 20th, 2018, 3:23 am
Apr 20th, 2018, 12:09 pm
mrakattak wrote:Would not install for me

Because its fake
Apr 20th, 2018, 12:09 pm
Apr 20th, 2018, 1:27 pm
Its working...just installed over previous version and its updated to 2.1.3
Apr 20th, 2018, 1:27 pm
Apr 20th, 2018, 3:21 pm
It should definitely install no problem, I've tried it on multiple mobile devices and a FireStick. Could you give me more information please like your device, Android version and any errors that you're encountering etc. I've double checked the file hashes of the downloads from the four file hosts and they are all fine. Check the MD5 hash of the file first as this confirms you have the correct file, it should be 94fa02c47b6bdb8c1ecd53a255bd6825. I'll try to help you any way I can. :)
igorlion wrote:Its working...just installed over previous version and its updated to 2.1.3
Thank you for your helpful input, it should work via fresh install or over a previous version but this saves me having to try installing it over a previous version to confirm it's working that way. :)
Cyber11 wrote:

Because its fake
There's nothing fake about this release it's working perfectly, please check your facts before posting nonsense like this as it's really not helpful to anyone at all! As stated above I've rechecked all four file hosts and the files hash out fine against my original. If you think you can provide proof of this release being 'fake' then please post it here and I will happily prove to you that it's incorrect!

If a release is ACTUALLY 'fake' or dangerous then obviously you should let people know by posting in the thread and report it to the Mods/Admins for removal along with your reasons why and at least a little bit of evidence!

I await your evidence with bated breath! :thumbup:
Apr 20th, 2018, 3:21 pm
Apr 20th, 2018, 6:30 pm
Installed over the older version without any issues.
Apr 20th, 2018, 6:30 pm
Apr 20th, 2018, 6:32 pm
is there an ad free version available? seems like the ads have gotten alot worse and the older versions dont connect online anymore.
Apr 20th, 2018, 6:32 pm
Apr 20th, 2018, 8:58 pm
shatheone wrote:is there an ad free version available? seems like the ads have gotten alot worse and the older versions dont connect online anymore.

If you would like an Ad Free Version of Mobdro you could try posting a request for it with a WRZ$ reward and maybe one of the Major Releasers (Crackers/Modders/Coders/Reversers) will be nice enough to work their magic and release it here. The Request should be posted here: https://forum.mobilism.org/viewforum.php?f=445

Alternatively, I use AdAway on my HTC One M8 and it removes the ads in Mobdro and everywhere else but it doesn't remove the placeholders for them in Mobdro (there is just a blank space at the bottom where the banner ad used to be) that app requires Root Access to block ads using a modified Hosts file but if your mobile isn't rooted then there are many other non-root ad blockers available like Adguard or Blokada (both available here in the forum). I use Blokada on my Galaxy S7 as it isn't rooted and it removes the banner ads and the placeholders in Mobdro. Well worth trying it out as some adverts are just a nuisance and very intrusive!

These are the screenshots from my S7 using Blokada to remove the ads, as you can see the placeholder has been removed altogether.
Image Image

Here are the screenshots from my M8 using AdAway with root access and you can still see the blank rectangular banner placeholder at the bottom (above the onscreen buttons).
Image Image
Apr 20th, 2018, 8:58 pm
Apr 21st, 2018, 12:08 am
I concur, blokada completely hides the ads.

You can possibly hide them with adaway too (I do believe placeholders are also gone but I might be wrong), by following the instructions I posted here.
Apr 21st, 2018, 12:08 am

And the Lord said unto John; Come forth and receive eternal life. But John came fifth and won a toaster...
Apr 21st, 2018, 12:50 am
well i wouldnt mind ads at the bottom, but i get full screen video ads, and sometimes i cant back out of them on the fire stick. strange thing is other people saying they dont get those type of ads on mobdro.
Apr 21st, 2018, 12:50 am
Apr 28th, 2018, 7:33 pm
shatheone wrote:well i wouldnt mind ads at the bottom, but i get full screen video ads, and sometimes i cant back out of them on the fire stick. strange thing is other people saying they dont get those type of ads on mobdro.

I get the exact same ads with mobdro on FireTV.
Apr 28th, 2018, 7:33 pm
Apr 28th, 2018, 7:39 pm
D3K0Y wrote:
shatheone wrote:well i wouldnt mind ads at the bottom, but i get full screen video ads, and sometimes i cant back out of them on the fire stick. strange thing is other people saying they dont get those type of ads on mobdro.

I get the exact same ads with mobdro on FireTV.

I used this guide on my 2nd gen firestick and it blocked 100% of all the adverts. You can see the step by step guide here
Apr 28th, 2018, 7:39 pm
Apr 30th, 2018, 1:41 am
Wish the streams were all 720p, the app works well and is quite stable... Anyway thx for the upload pal!
Apr 30th, 2018, 1:41 am
May 4th, 2018, 4:35 pm
This version just point blank, refuses to open after install. I get the M flash screen and thats it
May 4th, 2018, 4:35 pm
May 6th, 2018, 5:02 am
robneymcplum wrote:This version just point blank, refuses to open after install. I get the M flash screen and thats it

I've just uninstalled and reinstalled this on two different devices and I'm not encountering any problems with this version. It's still the latest version and is working perfectly after installation. This release should work as a fresh install or over a previous version but in your case I would recommend clearing the cache and data of the app before uninstalling and then trying a fresh install to see if that gets it running again.
May 6th, 2018, 5:02 am