From music players to sound recording
Dec 11th, 2017, 6:44 pm
Spotify Music v8.4.31.723 Final [Mod]
Requirements: 4.0.3+
Overview: Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet. Listen to the right music, wherever you are.

ImageImage

Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet. Listen to the right music, wherever you are.
With Spotify, you have access to a world of music. You can listen to artists and albums, or create your own playlist of your favorite songs. Want to discover new music? Choose a ready-made playlist that suits your mood or get personalized recommendations.

Listen for free on mobile
• Play any artist, album, or playlist on shuffle mode

Listen for free on tablet
• Play any song, any time

Spotify Premium features
• Play any song, any time on any device--mobile, tablet, or your computer
• Download music for offline listening.
• Enjoy amazing sound quality.
• No ads – just uninterrupted music.
• No commitment - cancel any time you like.

WHAT'S NEW

We’re always making changes and improvements to Spotify. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on.

★★★ MOD Premium: ★★★
Unlocked Spotify Connect
Seek FWD button added to information bar/tablet mod
Visual ads blocked
Audio ads blocked
Seeking enabled
Unlimited shuffle
Choose any song
Extreme audio unlocked
Repeats enabled


Image

Note: Some server-side features require paid subscription.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spotify.music

Download Instructions: credits MrDude
arm:
https://uploadburst.com/tndx32sahzx4

Mirrors:
https://uploadocean.com/b9aeasp74a24
https://douploads.com/mjkx776sbeog
http://ul.to/c1mcx0bs

x86:
https://uploadburst.com/mjm2kfoick9p

Mirrors:
https://uploadocean.com/xz4j7m5qynf5
https://douploads.com/6mur8ywp4riz
http://ul.to/w4qpobnz
Dec 11th, 2017, 6:44 pm

Do not forget to give thanks and support the developers! If you like the app, buy it!
PM me to fix links.
Image
Dec 11th, 2017, 7:57 pm
@Balatan, is it possible to mod Geo-Blocking ?
Dec 11th, 2017, 7:57 pm
Dec 11th, 2017, 9:45 pm
Any way to install this version on top of my Stock Spotify app on my Xperia with no root, tried with app Cloner, but it is not a good solution for me, Many Thanks in advance
Dec 11th, 2017, 9:45 pm
Dec 12th, 2017, 10:23 am
Why tha fuck every time I install an app from you, my cellphone goes in softbrick? I had to uninstall through twrp.
Dec 12th, 2017, 10:23 am
Dec 12th, 2017, 10:35 am
K4NE wrote:Why tha fuck every time I install an app from you, my cellphone goes in softbrick? I had to uninstall through twrp.

You should check your phone
This app is ok
Dec 12th, 2017, 10:35 am
Dec 12th, 2017, 12:05 pm
nibb wrote:Any way to install this version on top of my Stock Spotify app on my Xperia with no root, tried with app Cloner, but it is not a good solution for me, Many Thanks in advance


The only solution is App Cloner if you don't have a rooted phone.I had the same problem with my z5 and app cloner changed the stock app of spotify.I couldn't do anything else without root.
I know that is a little complicated with app cloner with the backup and recover apk but after i spent some time(!!!) i found how it works.
Don't give-up!
Dec 12th, 2017, 12:05 pm
Dec 12th, 2017, 5:18 pm
conan101010 wrote:
nibb wrote:Any way to install this version on top of my Stock Spotify app on my Xperia with no root, tried with app Cloner, but it is not a good solution for me, Many Thanks in advance


The only solution is App Cloner if you don't have a rooted phone.I had the same problem with my z5 and app cloner changed the stock app of spotify.I couldn't do anything else without root.
I know that is a little complicated with app cloner with the backup and recover apk but after i spent some time(!!!) i found how it works.
Don't give-up!

Why do you need the stock spotify plus this?
Dec 12th, 2017, 5:18 pm
Dec 12th, 2017, 8:19 pm
Hackerpcs wrote:
conan101010 wrote:
nibb wrote:Any way to install this version on top of my Stock Spotify app on my Xperia with no root, tried with app Cloner, but it is not a good solution for me, Many Thanks in advance


The only solution is App Cloner if you don't have a rooted phone.I had the same problem with my z5 and app cloner changed the stock app of spotify.I couldn't do anything else without root.
I know that is a little complicated with app cloner with the backup and recover apk but after i spent some time(!!!) i found how it works.
Don't give-up!

Why do you need the stock spotify plus this?


No one *needs* it. It's pre-installed as a system app.
Dec 12th, 2017, 8:19 pm
Dec 17th, 2017, 6:36 am
Hi, I want to report the audio ads still avalable when I play music.
Dec 17th, 2017, 6:36 am
Dec 18th, 2017, 10:22 am
joaodasneves wrote:I can't login with Facebook account.

You have 2 options:
1) do a regular login but use your FB credentials.
Or
2) in Facebook, go into the "authorized app" (don't remember where exactly it is) and clear Spotify from there. The signature of the modded app is different to the one originally authorized in fb.
Dec 18th, 2017, 10:22 am
Dec 18th, 2017, 12:02 pm
Since its my first time I use spotify, I created a new account and logged in. I am not able to download something. Is this expected behaviour or did I do something wrong? (arm version)
Dec 18th, 2017, 12:02 pm
Dec 18th, 2017, 12:13 pm
volakas wrote:Since its my first time I use spotify, I created a new account and logged in. I am not able to download something. Is this expected behaviour or did I do something wrong? (arm version)


You have to have a premium account to download. This is on the server side.
Dec 18th, 2017, 12:13 pm
Dec 18th, 2017, 1:03 pm
rwalton159 wrote:
volakas wrote:Since its my first time I use spotify, I created a new account and logged in. I am not able to download something. Is this expected behaviour or did I do something wrong? (arm version)


You have to have a premium account to download. This is on the server side.



Thx a lot!
Dec 18th, 2017, 1:03 pm